Winter can be a stressful, even dangerous, season for chickens. If you take the proper steps to winterize your chicken coop, however, you can provide safe,...
R & J Feed Supply | Your Feed, Tack And Clothing Store Serving Jackson, TN
- Go to slide, "Getting Rewarded is Easy."
- Go to slide, "We're OPEN!"
- Go to slide, "Your Herd Is An Investment"
- Go to slide, "Because They're Family"
- Go to slide, "Keep Your Horses Healthy"
- Go to slide, "Keep Your Wildlife Well Fed"
- Go to slide, "Visit Us For All Your Chicks Needs"
Store Holiday Hours: Christmas Eve, closing at noon. Christmas Day, closed. New Year's Day, closed.
Checkerboard Chat: Omegas - How do you know if your horse is getting enough?
You know your horses need omegas, but how can you tell if they’re getting enough? Visit this link to learn more about omega horse supplements and discover new ways to help your horses get these essential nutrients: https://www.purinamills.com/om...
How Rescue Horses Are Finding Their Forever Homes
Jennifer Williams has always loved horses, but one holds a special place in her heart. Hear how she found her once-in-a-lifetime horse, Galeno. Visit https://www.ahomeforeveryhorse... to find a horse rescue near you.
Mountain Guides – the Only Horses Tough Enough for Montana
The West is still being won. Go off the grid and on a journey into the wilds of Montana, with the only horses tough enough to tame them.
Every Horse Deserves A Home
Equine rescue organizations are overwhelmed with taking care of the ever-growing homeless horse population.
Tips to Help Your Horse Beat the Summer Heat
Heat and humidity place an added burden on horses during training, showing and transporting. Especially during the busy summer travel and show season, it’s important to make sure your horse is not becoming overheated, stays sufficiently hydrated and remains comfortable, even when temperatures soar.
Hay Quality for Horses
Hay quality is directly tied to horse health as hay makes up the bulk of a horse’s diet. Learn which factors can impact hay quality and nutrient content.
Strategy® Healthy Edge® Testimonial
Horse owner Alexis Gray tells us why she loves Purina® Strategy® Healthy Edge® and the wonderful results she has seen from it.
Stories of Greatness: Boyd Martin, Three-Day Eventer
Purina Ambassador Boyd Martin has succeeded in the face of incredible obstacles both in and out of competition. Broken bones, a burning barn, his wife’s head injury and even his father’s death, Martin proves no amount of resistance can stop a true champion.
3D Horse Digestion Guide
An educational tutorial on horse digestion, including how a horse breaks down food and the process of digestion.
Race Ready® with Horse Trainer Kiaran McLaughlin
Feeding the best race horses in the world requires the best horse feed.Trainer Kiaran McLaughlin and team trust Purina® Race Ready® horse feed to take them to the winner circle.
Caring for your Senior Horse: Head and Mouth
Dr. Chris Blevins, DVM, of Kansas State University Veterinary Medical and Teaching Hospital illustrates how to examine the head and mouth of a senior horse to determine their overall health.
How to Estimate Your Horse's Weight
Purina®'s Dr. Karen Davison describes how to use Purina® Weight Tape to get an accurate weight of your horse.
- Checkerboard Chat: Omegas - How do you know if your horse is getting enough?
- How Rescue Horses Are Finding Their Forever Homes
- Mountain Guides – the Only Horses Tough Enough for Montana
- Every Horse Deserves A Home
- Tips to Help Your Horse Beat the Summer Heat
- Hay Quality for Horses
- Strategy® Healthy Edge® Testimonial
- Stories of Greatness: Boyd Martin, Three-Day Eventer
- 3D Horse Digestion Guide
- Race Ready® with Horse Trainer Kiaran McLaughlin
- Caring for your Senior Horse: Head and Mouth
- How to Estimate Your Horse's Weight